- SaturdayPartly sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Saturday NightMostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
- Veterans DayPartly sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Sunday NightPartly cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind around 6 m
2. This Saturday Knockouts in Mansfield is celebrating a Three Year Anniversary. New customers can get 50% our signature Heavyweight haircut, this Saturday only, by mentioning Patch. Appointments are always recommended, but especially today.
From 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. they are having a very special guest. Mikey Adams from WEEI radio will be here with the Street Team.
3. Mansfield Municipal Airport is having have an upcoming babysitting certification class in Mansfield 6 to 8 p.m. Youth can become confident, skilled babysitters who will be in high demand!
4. Wrentham Rambles is presenting is a “high energy kids” nature walk in the Wrentham area, ideal for families who want to get outdoors to check out some of the interesting natural areas to be explored in this wide-spread town. Rain or shine. Bring snacks and water. We’ll carpool from the Original Congregational Church in Wrentham.
5. Come to Glee Gifts for their Holiday Open House Novemeber 8-10th and enjoy food, drink, cherry chatter and door prizes. Bring a your best shopping buddy and enjoy the atmosphere! Also receive 20% off a purchase of $100 or more. (exlusions due apply.) We have lots of glifty gifts and our glee gals are here to help you with gift ideas. We will also have an express Alex and Ani counter to expedite yourpurchase.