- Rain and snow showers likely before 3pm, then a chance of rain showers between 3pm and 4pm, then a chance of snow showers after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Snow showers likely, mainly between 9pm and 1am. Patchy fog between midnight and 1am, then Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
2. Mansfield will face off against Duxbury today at 7:45 p.m. Click here to catch up on the season and see how Mansfield may end Duxbury's 37-game winning streak.
3. Click here to read the history of Miss Cindy's Dance School and how over 50 years of experience led to a family rather than just a business.
4. Massachusetts .
5. Click here to read the latest Mansfield Fire and EMS Log. Last week saw a grill fire, a gas leak and a vehicular collision.