- Rain or freezing rain, becoming all rain after 9am. Patchy fog before 11am. High near 39. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Thursday NightA chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
2. Mansfield's Board of Selectmen and School Committee debated social media policy at the Wednesday meeting. Click here to read more.
3. The Mansfield DPW stated yesterday that response to the recent snowfall was slower than usual because it was unexpected and not forecast. Click here to read more.
4. Click here to send us your first winter photos!
5. Click here to read the latest police log. This weekend saw a slew of thefts and an injured swan with puncture wounds.