1. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 4pm and 5pm, then a chance of showers after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Monday Night: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Patchy fog before 1am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
2. MHS is planning on an art display at its entrance. Click here to learn more.
3. To help you get out and enjoy the season, Mansfield Patch has compiled a list of pumpkin patches and corn mazes located within an hour of town. Click to see what we found.
4. Click here to see the latest police logs. Last week saw inspection sticker thefts, break ins and assault.
5. The New England Patriots could not make a victory yesterday in Seattle against the Sea Hawks. Click here to read where they went wrong.