- A chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday NightA slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
2. Mansfield Fire released a report on damages during Hurricane Sandy in Mansfield. Click here to read more.
3. An Evertt man was arrested by Massachusetts State Police in Mansfield for possession with intent to distribute marijuana. Click here to read more.
4. Click here to read the latest police logs from Mansfield.
5. According to the Mansfield Department of Public Works, Sandy was not nearly as bad as Irene for Mansfield. Click here to read more.
DPW UPDATE: The Mansfield Green COMPOST AREA ONLY will be open to this week 8 am-12Noon Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and Sunday. Mansfield Green will be open on its regular schedule Saturday and Mondayfor both recyclables and the compost. Curbside Trash Pick-up is DELAYED by (1) one day due to stormy weather conditions;Effective Monday, Oct 29th – Friday, Nov. 2nd. Trash pick-up will resume to its regular scheduled pick-up day next week.