1. Showers, mainly after 3pm. Areas of fog before 2pm, then Patchy fog after 4pm. High near 69. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Thursday Night: Showers, mainly before 11pm. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 54. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
2. Click here to read about Ahmad Abousamra's connections to foreign terroristgroups.
3. Mansfield swore in a new firefighter on Wednesday. Click here to read more.
4. Click here to read a summary of the Oct. 3 meeting of the .
5. Click here to read the latest police log. The last three days saw a large series of residential break ins.