1. A chance of showers, mainly before 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Northeast wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers before 8pm, then a slight chance of rain between 8pm and 10pm. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 47. North wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
2. Mansfield Haunted Hollows has been a tradition in the town for over eight years now. Youth leaders in the group have been working all summer and fall preparing for their outdoor haunting event. This year's theme is "Nightmares". Performances are Oct. 19, 20, 26, 27 and Nov. 2 and 3 from 7pm - 10pm at 401 Oakland St. Tickets are $10.00. All the proceeds go to the Mansfield Animal Shelter and other Mansfield organizations. For more information, Click here to read a profile on the organization.
3. Click here to read the latest police log. This time, more break ins have been happening and hit and runs (one from a Gatra Bus) as well.
4. Click here to check up on the week's weather.
5. Today is the monthly meeting of the Women's Business Network of SE MA. The group meets the second Tuesday of every month at Harbor One in Mansfield to network and listen to special presentations by three WBN members. This is an excellent opportunity to get yourself and your business in front of approximately 50 women business owners every month. Come prepared with your 30 second "elevator speech" and bring plenty of business cards, brochures, etc. Be prepared to make new business contacts and maybe even a new friend.
Go to the Events Calendar page to see who will be presenting at the next meeting: http://www.wbnsema.org/calendar.html
Guests: $10.00, Members: FREE