1. A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. Patchy fog between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. South wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 2 a.m., then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2 a.m. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind 7 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
2. Click here to see the latest police logs from the Toby Keith concert at the Comcast Center.
3. Mansfield is looking to upgrade its phone system for both the municipal side and the school side to bring the systems into a unified program. Click here to read more.
4. The Mansfield Water Division is flushing streets tonight. These streets will be flushed:
South Park Ln.
Black Pond Rd.
Old Farm Rd.
5. Mansifeld band Consider It Done will be playing the Tri Town Chamber of Commerce Oktoberfest. They have played for the local circuit at places such as Casey O'Connor's, the Elks, the VFW and Mansfield High School. They combine their passion for music with their passion for helping others.