1. SaturdayRain likely, mainly before 1pm. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Saturday NightA chance of rain, mainly after 3am. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. SundayShowers, mainly before 2pm. Patchy fog before 1pm. High near 64. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Sunday NightA chance of showers, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
2. Nick Rossi is playing at the Tavern in Wrentham at 7 p.m. to close. Join the Tavern as he plays covers of all kinds, simulating every instrument, from drums to sax, violen to sitar and more.
3. There will be Bingo at St. Mary's Church in Norton at 6:45 p.m.
4. The Friends of Adams Farm will hold a raffle for "October at Adams Farm", an oil painting of the Adams Farm barn by local artist JT Harding, on Saturday, Sept. 8 (rain date: Sunday, Sept. 9). The winning ticket will be drawn at 5 pm. Proceeds from the raffle will be used to maintain the Farm property.
5. Tastings Wine Bar & Bistro is presenting their Summer BBQ Series at 3 p.m. Chef Lacy will be putting together a special selection of Small Plates that are prepared patio side on our new commercial grade grill. These small plates will feature an eclectic mix of ingredients from our local farming partners, including our very own Tastings run farm put together an amazing selection of small plates that are designed to be cooked on the grill and shared amongst friends and family. Be sure to check out their grill-friiendly patio menu each Sunday from 3 to 8pm.