Attleboro and Seekonk can be , so you can never be too prepared for the next big storm. Here are some tips from the National Weather Service and Generac for National Flood Safety Awareness Week, which began Monday.
- Develop a family emergency plan
- When driving: turn around, don't drown
- Build an emergency kit
- Safeguard your possessions
- Purchase a portable or standby generator
- Prepare your home in advance
- In the event of a flood, make your way to higher ground
How do you prepare for floods?