.

Mansfield Holiday Inn Evacuated due to Gas Line Readings Error

Mansfield Fire says no readings of gas were found near or in the building.

Mansfield’s Holiday Inn was evacuated Thursday when a technician working on site at the gas mains thought one of the valves reading dangerous levels, Mansfield Fire stated.

The reading was an error, according to the Mansfield Fire Department.

There were no leaks in the building and it was evacuated as a precaution. Mansfield Fire found no leaks or readings of gas in or outside the building.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »