- This Saturday at the Mansfield Public Library is the Mansfield Country Club's annual Pumpkin Festival from 12 to 3 p.m. Kids are invited to bring their own pumpkins (especially if they grew them) or themselves. There will be crafts, cookie decorating, refreshments, and games.
- This Sunday is the Mansfield Rotary Club 1st Annual 5K Run/Walk starting at the Mansfield Holiday Inn at 8 a.m.
- WEEI will be broadcasting live from Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill in Foxboro this Sunday at 9 a.m.
- Borderland is always a good option if you're looking to get outdoors and enjoy the foliage, whether it's going on a picnic and hike or attending one of their scheduled events: Saturday, there's a mansion tour from 2:30 to 3 p.m. and a pond walk from from 4 to 5:15 p.m.
- There is a kid's mansion tour at Borderland on Sunday from 2 to 2:30 p.m. and on Monday from 2 to 2:30 p.m. is the "Mansion Tour: The Ameses and Women's Rights."