HarborOne Credit Union and HarborOne U
HarborOne Credit Union offers the traditional list of banking services. Its financial advisement team assists clients with financial planning, estate planning and lending. This branch hosts HarberOnce U seminars and classes for individuals and business owners. These seminars address such issues as youth financial literacy and responsibility, estate and retirement planning, business planning and homebuying for first-timers.
Part of the larger statewide HarberOne network, this particular branch is located near the Mansfield Post Office.
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Wed, 8:30am - 4:30pm; Thu - Fri, 8:30am - 6pm; Sat, 8:30am - 1:00pm; Sun, closed; Drive-thru: Mon - Wed, 8am - 5pm; Thu - Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat 8:00am - 1:00pm; Sun, closed
- Founding Date: Jan 1 1917
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Credit and loan Counseling service
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Home equity, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service