Mansfield Municipal Airport
Acoording to Airport Manager David Dinneen, this "neighborhood airport nestled in a neighborhood" is dedicated to serving and enhancing the flight needs of the community. Offering flight services for business, recreational, medical and search and rescue, this local family run airport is open to incoming flights 24/7.
Special events including a Fall Open House, the 2008 Women's Air Race and the Joseph Andruzzi Foundation Ride for a Cure are just a few of the local events sponsored by the one place in Mansfield where everyone is invited to soar!
- Fax: 508-337-8068
- Hours: Business office: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm (varies by season)
- Handicap Accessible: Street level entry and reserved parking
- Founding Date: 1928
- Number of daily departures, arrivals: 50
- Reach: Local, National, Regional/commuter
- Facilities: Charter services, Computer lounge, Entertainment, Lost & found, Luggage storage, Meeting rooms, Newstands, Recreational facilities, Shops, Taxi dispatch, VIP lounge
- Number of retail/service outlets: 1
- Transportation: Shuttle, Taxi/limo
- Rental cars: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Parking durations available: Long-term, Short-term
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Student
- Wi-Fi: Free
- What makes this community special?: The commitment to civic duty--it is very important to people in this town.
- Number of gates: 0
- What's your #1 travel tip for customers?: Fly private charter.