Qualters Middle School
This welcoming, supportive community brings students and teachers together in an academically challenging atmosphere. Students are encouraged to experience life outside the classroom through a variety of extra-curricular activities including intramural sports and community sponsored activities.
Students participate in a twice-annual food drive, called "Time for Sharing," during the winter holidays and in the spring. Food collected during this drive supports Our Daily Bread Food Pantry.
Students also help seniors with leaf raking in the fall in a collaborative effort with the high school and the Council on Aging.
- Fax: 58-261-7535
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:25am - 1:49pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entry ramp, reserved parking spaces, restroom
- Founding Date: 1952
- Number of students: 1152
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 27:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 105
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Twice annual food drive, leaf raking for Council on Aging
- What makes this community special?: "The community spirit."-Assistant Principal Kerri Sankey
- Grade levels: 6-8
- Special education: No
- Uniforms: No
- Extracurricular activities available: intramural sports
- Student clubs: Ski club, band, drama