Tom and LeAnna Sheehan operate their personal training and group exercise studio at 54 Pratt Street in Mansfield, MA. They both have a goal of making a difference in the health and well-being of every person who walks through their door.
They have operated a semi-private personal training studio for 7 years and with the move to Mansfield incorporated Barremax™, yoga, Pilates, Zumba, and Piloxing classes.
Sheehan Personal Training recently announced the addition of the Pharmanex Antioxidant BioPhotonic Scanner as part of the services they offer to address overall health care. Knowing your antioxidant level is as important as knowing your cholesterol levels, or your blood pressure. Current medical literature suggests that antioxidants can decrease your risk of cancer, heart disease, and complications related to diabetes.
Tom and LeAnna both possess a Masters in Business Administration, are nationally certified personal trainers, and possess years of knowledge and training in nutrition. Tom has a Nutrition Specialist Certification from the American Academy of Sports Dieticians and Nutritionists, and LeAnna holds a certification in Plant-Based Nutrition from Cornell University's T. Collin Campbell Foundation.
- Hours: Sunday 9am 11-am, Mon - Thu, 5:15am - 8:30pm; Fri, 5:15am - 7:30pm; Sat, 6am - noon,
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Class Schedule Link: www.sheehantraining.com/schedule-and-pricing/group-class-s…
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: By appointment or between the hours of 10:00 & 2:00.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (tread mill), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Body sculpting, Pilates, Weight loss, Yoga
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking