Stan's Barber Shoppe
Stan's Barber Shoppe has been in business since 1957. Stan's is clean, well-lit and cozy. The shop has an old-time feel with American flags and mid-20th century memorabilia. While you're waiting for your haircut you can content yourself with reading a magazine or simply observing the unique decor.
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, 8am - 1pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1957
- What makes this community special?: Bob believes that the people of Mansfield make the community great.
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- License/certification: State licensing
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Private events: No
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: "Cut it off."