The Hair Saloon is a traditional barbershop specializing in men's and children's haircuts. The space is decorated in an Old West style. Leather saddles hang from the walls, the counter looks like a classic wooden bar and the services menu looks like a "Wanted" poster. The barbershop additionally offers women's cuts. It also occasionally hosts promotional events, offering hair cuts at discounted rates. While this location has been open since April 2011, The Hair Saloon has roots in Manfield dating back to 1957.
- Hours: Tue - 9am - 6pm; Wed., Thur 9am - 8pm Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 3pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Founding Date: April 1, 2011
- What makes this community special?: Mansfield is a great community to be part of, having people come in and talk about there kids, work or just a general conversation makes being part of the community a great experience.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Specials/Packages: Father and son package..Son's bring dad in, dad receives half off hair cut! Also have private parties for special events. call for details. Kids always get a treat!
- Private events: Yes
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Paul Mitchell Color ~ Redken
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Keep up on trims every 6 - 8 weeks for women and every 4 weeks for men. Keeping hair in good condition requires regular maintance.